The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1242 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/28/06
I must admit, I got a little confused during certain parts. Overall, however, it was a good story that made good use of the topic.
02/28/06
A totally unexpected twist at the end of the story. The "accent" read really well. The title caught my attention.
I was very able to visualize the setting and the characters from your imagery.
I liked that.
03/03/06
Okay - my hackles are up! I want to punch the guy! Great job of making me feel that way and for all the ambiance. Good stuff here!
03/03/06
Wow, lots of complex plotting here for 750 words! I'd love to see what you could do with 75,000!
03/03/06
Good job! I don't even like murder mysteries or cop shows but this kept my interest all the way through. Great writing. But stop killing people, Okay? LOL!
Good story, well written with very good imagery. Great job.
Wow! I was a bit confused in parts, but this turned out to be really good. Very complex and interesting. Good change of pace from the usual challenge entry! (But I'd think about that first sentence, it was a bit of a run on and with those few big words, it made it hard to get into a really great story.) ;)
03/05/06
Oh -wow -didn't see that coming! well done!!