The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 471 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an interesting futuristic story. You have some great conflicts to engage the reader. I do want to know what happens next though. I could see you building this into a sci-fi novel. Nice job.
This is one of the most creative entries I have read this week, and I started with Level 4.
Now, because I get bogged down in details... Criminals almost never use guns registered to themselves to commit crimes. If they are registered at all, they are usually stolen, so tracing the owner would not help.
I hope this does well!
05/31/16
I'm not a fan of Sci-Fi but I appreciate the imagination and work that goes into the stories, and this was so well done!

Great job!

Blessings~

06/02/16
Congratulations, Raymond, on your 2nd place finish in the Intermediate category. I'm sure with your creativity and style you won't be in this level very long.
06/02/16
Congratulations, Raymond, on winning an EC award.
Congratulations, Raymond, on your well-deserved placements!
06/05/16
Congratulations, Raymond, on your EC place. Your story of computer power and efficiency rings true. Well told.
06/23/16
Fascinating commentary on what might be...

Congratulations on your win.