The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1011 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/04/15
You put together quite a good entry...good story.

God bless~
12/04/15
Such an interesting story. Personally, I was relieved when I found out the MC was only ten years old. Somehow, that made killing the Roo more acceptable to me. OK. I'm a wooze.

Anyway, I was sorry the story ended. I was completely engaged.

Having said that. As a writer, I want to know how you fit all that in the allotted wordage. I'm still a newbie to short articles. Well done!

12/05/15
Original take on this week's topic. I learned a few new vocabulary words, too.

12/06/15
A very interesting and informative story...on topic too. Thanks for sharing.
This felt authentic. I felt like a stranger watching from nearby, totally entranced. I think you did a nice job of covering the topic in a fresh way. I can almost guarantee there isn't another story that's close to this. That isn't easy to do for sure, but you did a great job with it all.
12/10/15
Nice job drawing me into your story; I felt like I was right there.

12/10/15
Well written. This could be an idea for a Children's book - giving a picture of childhood in surroundings that many do not know at all.

12/10/15
Congrats!

God bless~
12/16/15
Jennifer - Congratulations! I'm with CV - how did you fit everything into 750 words???

God has given you a real gift. Keep writing. God bless.

Trudy
12/16/15
So sorry - I meant MC Syben comment.