The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 991 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/21/15
This story stirred in me tbe possibilities of dreaming new dreams of God's plans in my life. I noticed that the dialouge needed to be separated for each speaker. This would bring more clarity to who was actually speaking.
11/24/15
You have written a lovely story with beautiful descriptions. Your message is well thought out and presented.

Well done. This is one of my favs this challenge. I think the judges may like it as well.

Thanks for sharing.
11/24/15
Have you been in my head? I think you have because this sounds like my life. Thank you for writing such a memorable piece of work. I had similar insights so this entry strikes near and dear to my heart. Well done. Hope the judges favor it highly.
11/25/15
Have you been spying on me?

Certainly, you must have as you put the past ten plus years of my life on display. Where Miranda turns to painting, I turn to writing.

Very well written. Sad topic handled with grace: uplifting and touching.

Thank you for the read!

11/26/15
Wow! Thanks for these most encouraging comments - no I have not been in your head, or reading others minds, but instead reflecting on my own situation, which apparently is a lot like others.
11/26/15
Congratulations! A well-deserved win!
11/26/15
Jennifer, Congratulations on your second place finish in the Intermediate Division. I thought the imagery in your story was breath-taking.
Congratulations on ranking 2nd in your level and 19 overall. Happy Dance!