The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 486 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a super sweet story. You did a great job of writing on topic. I think you did a nice job of pulling the reader in.

I noticed in the first sentence you used I instead of me. A good trick to figure out which pronoun to use is to take off the extra name. You wouldn't say a wave was towering over I. I also noticed you left out some commas, especially after a introductory phrase and a conjunction joining two independent clauses.

I loved your message. It really tugged at my heartstrings. It's also a great reminder. God did intend for humans to rely on each other and on God. You showed that beautifully.
07/31/15
I won't repeat the errors the previous person commented on, so I will just say it was on topic. It was an engaging story. I'm glad you are still together. It sounds, in the beginning, about our start to married life. He was in the Navy though. We've been married 55 yrs.
07/31/15
Great story to be told and glad you shared it.

Loved it.

God bless~
08/06/15
Congratulations!

God bless~
08/08/15
Thank you for your story - it was very engaging. Ahh the pleasure of being together for years upon years! God bless you richly.