The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 503 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/15
Thanks for sharing your story, you certainly nailed the topic.

And, I pray a safe journey for your daughter and those in attendance with her.

God bless~
03/08/15
There is nothing like faith to make you trust God that He will make things (the right things) happen for you. I am glad that your daughter will have this wonderful opportunity to go on this trip that will certainly be beneficial to her.
03/09/15
Great example of faith that I caused me to recognize my lack of faith in a similar situation... I wish I would have had that same faith for my daughter when she was thinking about going to Italy on a school trip. The trip never manifested, it was canceled by the school... and I even thanked God it was canceled because I didn't know if I even wanted her going. I hadn't even thought about believing God for the peace I needed and safety for the children who might be going at that time. I think it was during the time of 9/11 that had us all worried.
Good for you and hope your daughter has a wonderful time!
Thanks for sharing!
03/10/15
I love mother-daughter stories - and this is a great one! Thanks for sharing this poignant faith-filled story. Hope you do well in the Challenge.
I enjoyed this message and could totally relate. My daughter wanted to go on a mission trip to Nicaragua. I never dreamed that she could raise the money, but God had other plans. It has also help her to grow up and become more responsible. I'm sure God has amazing plans for your daughter as well.
You may want to check out Jan's Writing Basics on the message boards. She gives great advice and responds to everyone who participates. It's one of the best tools on the Internet.