The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 730 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/24/14
Great job with the topic which you nailed completely. I like the way you showed the "frustration" of minor issues that we take for granted. WEll done.

God bless~
I have had days like the one you wrote about, actually more than I am willing to admit. It is hard sometimes to remember what is truly important in life.
Well done, well written. Good luck, God Bless and keep writing.
This is a nice piece. You did a fine job of showing the little things that upset us. Your message is a good one too.There are many people in the world who wish they could have the biggest problem be a dead remote. Nice job.
The items you mentioned are some of the many that we can misuse or allow them to control our lives.

When they control us, they become an idol to us.

We have to be the one in control of them. We need to learn how to use them as we walk in Jesus's way.

I am wondering which would be a better example in a prayer: to say "help us" or "help me". We each have to do the praying for our own lives so maybe it might be better even if I was leading the prayer to say "help me". I don't know. What do you think?
Congratulations! Happy Dance!
05/01/14
Congrats Ken!

God bless~