The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 512 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/12
Great entry. I like the way you contrast three outcomes of taking a risk.
I didn't remember this story. You did a great job of bringing it to life for me.
05/25/12
I love entries with reference to Biblical passages and characters. This one was superb. Nicely done. Thank you.

God bless~
Thank you for a refresher course of Ebed-melech. This was a very powerful story and the outcome of each person involved. Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing and God bless.
Hi -

I love this piece. It is so comforting to know that our Lord helps His people through any means that He deems necessary.

The book of Jeremiah has long been one of my favorites. I love how you shared about the servant and how he was enlisted by GOD to rescue Jeremiah.

Also, it was a pleasure to read about how our Lord rewards our love and faithfulness to Him and His will.

There is so much to admire about our Lord and how His thoughts and ways are higher than ours.

Yes, indeed, Father always knows best.

What an awesome GOD we serve!
The typo in the second last paragraph distracts from the overall presentation. Otherwise this is a very good study.

It helps to be part of a peer review group who can help with feedback.

Congratulations for placing 6th in level two!