The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 967 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/20/11
This entry is this week's randomly chosen winner for our new little prize--a free ratings feedback report. The author will be contacted today with more information. Congratulations. Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
01/22/11
So beautifully written - touching and tender. Well done!
01/22/11
Oh, this gave me chills. Very nice work and such a sad ending. Congratulations on being chosen for the special prize, too! This will be an awesome entry to have some feedback on!
01/22/11
awwwwww a romantic story and then a twist.this brought the tears to my eyes. I would think your feedback will be great and i think it is going to be up in the top set as well. Thanks for writing this
01/24/11
You tied the tale to the topic well. The fantasy-like characterization of the couple's love certainly created a contrast to the trauma they later had to endure.
What a beautiful tribute to true love. You brought a tear to my eye.
Truly beautiful. Well written with one feeling all the emotions of the mc as you read.
Only true love and an absolute belief in God can see one through such a sad time.
01/26/11
The emotions come through in your story. The first half was totally romantic and the second half so sad and heart wrenching. Yes, seasons are but chapters in our lives, often bittersweet. May the Lord comfort our hearts and touch our souls that we may go through life with Him always at our side and in us, knowing that in everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven. God bless.
01/27/11
congrats on this great piece
01/29/11
Ican only echo the other comments. This is such a touching story with an unexpected ending. Beautiful writing.
This was a beautiful way to address the topic. You are a great writer!