The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1007 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/26/10
I really liked the allegory of the rock here. I've never heard trials and tribulations compared to such a thing before - it's so true, though! Good writing...
What a beautiful story. I loved how you brought everything together. You did a good job showing how trials, tribulations and pain can create true beauty through Christ.
03/01/10
Very good.
This reached me on so many levels. My mom died suddenly , she became an organ donor. Your story touched me in that respect. I have chronic pain and watch my family suffer with me. Your story touched me there as well. We have coped with severe depression, once again you reached out and touched my heart. Jesus is there always, what a beautiful message to touch everyone's heart. Well done and thank you on some many levels.
03/02/10
You fit an amazing span of life, emotions, and changes, into an incredibly short format. A really good job!
My dad has end stage renal failure. He is doing well, Praise the Lord!

This was well written and the conclusion was perfect
03/03/10
Very moving and well-written.

I wonder if you'd consider making the rock metaphor extend through the whole piece instead of just at the end?

This is a tender and beautiful story.
Congrats on your highly commended award Lisha!