The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1088 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/16/08
At first i was wondering why they didn't have a tree, because that would seem to be the norm for even a medical facility but i guess that's not that important in the overall scheme of things. It was a fun story and nicely done.
10/17/08
This was a fun story to read. I could visualize the "Christmas tree" and the smiles it put on the patients' faces.
10/17/08
What a unique take on the topic. Creative.
Very creative. Truly illustrates "Necessity is the mother of invention." I must live in a monochromatic world - all the catheter tubing I've ever used has been clear so nurses could note the output. :)
10/17/08
Questioning the green catheter tubing myself. Could it be clear tubing filled with the green jello no one ever eats? :) Anyway it was a good story and unexpected.
10/23/08
Congatulations on your placement. These nurses were quite creative, as you were in the writing.
10/23/08
Write On big sister!!!!! Whoo hoo!!
Congratulations on your win! Great story!!
10/23/08
Congratulations on your 1st place. This is very clever. Great job with the topic.
10/24/08
Very creative and a well-deserved win. Takes me back to several Christams eves on duty in hospital wards. Maybe to clear up the colour question: everywhere I've worked catheters are clear plastic and oxygen tubing is green. But personally I didn't think that detracted from your story.
10/25/08
Hi I like the way you wrote you story - well written and brought back memories of my nursing days - congratulations on first place win.