The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1935 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/05
I loved the last two lines! Very poetic.
05/31/05
Beautiful last two lines. They contain a wealth of wisdom.
Very interesting view of a birth day a very important first. I loved your single line approach and the birthing child's viiew of what is happening. I think you have a bit of a poet in you.
Very unique and creative!
06/03/05
Very creative piece! I went back and read it again with the knowledge of who was speaking and it was even better the second time.
Wonderful take on "birthday."
Well done!
Blessings, Lynda
06/03/05
I really loved this! What a great take on the topic. You did a wonderful job pulling me along in two different arenas.
06/03/05
Beautiful! I too loved the last two lines. What a great entry!
06/03/05
Well done! A creative and engaging story with a unique point of view.
06/03/05
Oh yes! So creative and well written. (sits here applauding)
06/04/05
Very good! Great hook and resolution!
06/04/05
Very creative and interesting delivery! Good job!
What a darling story! Great job and great point of view!
06/07/05
I thoroughly enjoyed the uniqueness and creativity you so magnificently penned in this most outstanding offering! It is truly deserving of this first place recognition!! Way to go, Pat!!!
06/07/05
Pat, well done on a very creative entry in the Birthday Challenge and congratulations on your 1st place win in the Level 2 Challenge, and of course, your very important 6th place win in the Editors' Choice. Congratulations. Now, with that win behind you, it really is time to move up to Level 3. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Great job, Pat! Very creative and clever, with excellent ending. Congratulations on your well-deserved win and promotion to Advanced. I'll look forward to seeing you there!
06/09/05
Well done Pat. This was a lovely piece.