The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1288 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/30/06
Suspenseful? Yes! Creative? Yes! But the sounds, the turmoil, the horrific confinement... I can't comprehend Birth being that torturous and tumultuous!
02/01/06
Haunting till the end, the VIOLA, a wonderful ending and story.
02/01/06
Haunting till the end, the VIOLA, a wonderful ending and story.
02/02/06
Amazing! It's a very creative and original! It's for a reason none of us remembers such an experience!
02/03/06
I figured out in the 1st paragraph what the ending would be but still read on to the end because you wrote it so well.

As a person who has given birth to 7 kids, I can only imagine and wonder if that is what they think as the time draws near!
02/03/06
Very creative for the topic of "space." I imagine it is tumultuous for a baby to be born. Fortunately for us, we don't remember it! Wonderfully and cleverly constructed. Loved it!
Blessings, Lynda
02/03/06
Very well done. I picked up where it was going pretty quickly, but that didn't lessen it at all! :)
02/03/06
I didn't figure it out until the end. You got me! Very good!
02/03/06
The teeniest nitpick I have is that since it's written from the baby's POV, he wouldn't have a frame of reference for "whales."

This is wonderfully creative and skillfully written. Bravo!
Lovely! God bless,
Oh, yes! I liked this one too! Great job!
02/06/06
Very nicely done! Good read.