The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1024 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/18/13
Your article touched my heart. I can imagine how difficult it was for you and your husband during those times of trying to be of help to your mom. It reminds me of my own mother when she would refuse to exercise and how she continued to get weaker and weaker with time. She's gone to be with the Lord now. I seem to be following in her footsteps in some ways. My husband tries to encourage me to exercise but with no results. Thank you, for sharing, the next time he asks me to go for a walk with him I am going to think twice and submit to my husband's offer. He is so, kind to me in everyway. God bless you for sharing this part of your life with us all. It made a difference.
05/18/13
This touching tribute to your mom is heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. Your respect and love and admiration for this fine lady comes straight through in your fine writing.
05/22/13
Oh what a touching and loving tribute to your beautiful and fiesty mom. Thank you for sharing this story with us...it touched my heart.

My mom is with us these past six months because she lost her house in Hurricane Sandy. She is 84, and has trouble walking, but I encourage her to walk around all the time. After awhile, she gives in! So this hit home.

Thank you for this well written story that had your heart displayed prominently throughout.

My sympathies for your loss...and of course you will see her again in heaven as you embrace her in a loving reunion.

God bless you and yours~