The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1969 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/02/05
Oh, so wonderful! I keep finding stories on the theme of "brokenness" that really speak to my heart. Thank you.
11/02/05
Creative and interesting. Thank you for sharing this story.

Karen
11/02/05
What an original story. I liked the crushing of the elements and how that was the only was to release the good in them. We are to offer our lives as a living sacrifice to our Lord, so that His perfect will can be realized in us. Well constructed story!
11/03/05
Excellent imagery. I liked the comparison you made to our lives and the crushing we need to go through sometimes.
11/03/05
Fantastic! Such a true analogy, really well written. :) Karen
11/04/05
Creative analogy, well done. Blessings - dub
11/04/05
Very good imagery, fascinating. Good construction and theme.
God bless ya, littlelight
As usual, your writing has touched and challenged me. Well written K3.
This portrait is beautiful and stands as a fragrant offering to God.
11/04/05
Powerfully descriptive! Wonderful...thanks for writing it.
11/05/05
I hope this one's in the winner's circle! Wonderful!!!
11/06/05
beautiful..... so true.... the need to be crushed and broken, to be released to carry the precious fragrance of Jesus... count it all joy and thank Him for it. Not everyone is willing to go that far with Him or for Him. Loved this article. Bless you
11/06/05
True. Well written. I just don't welcome the process. Yeggy
A very challenging and inspiring entry. Thank you.
I enjoyed how detailed you created the crushing process. It felt like you had first hand knowledge of creating scented oil, brought a realism to the story. Very creative and enjoyable to read.
11/07/05
CONGRATULATIONS, dear friend! On both this magnificent piece and having it published in 'the book'. Woo hoo!
11/07/05
Karen, as you can see, I am getting around after all. :-)

I have to really congratulate you on your 6th place in the Editors' Choice, and 4th place in the Level 2 awards. You are going from strength to strength - and that means up to Level 3. You're more than ready.
Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Well done and congratulations!!!
11/09/05
wonderful description. beautiful, as always.
strong message, nice job.