The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 927 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very beautifully written. This touched my heart.
04/28/12
Beautiful job with the topic and such a well written entry. I enjoyed this poignant piece. Thank you.

God Bless~
What a sweet Nana! It is so easy to fall into the trap of our own fame and glory. Paul gives us a great reminder in Philipians. Just like the MC's mother, Paul had it all from a worldly point of view, and yet considered it loss for the sake of gaining Christ. You did a good job of sharing this message through your story.
Wow this is so powerful and gripping. I think you did an outstanding job of taking the verse that has been used often this week and showing a modern spin on it that so many can relate to.

My only comment would be I noticed a few spots where the spacing was off between words and maybe one typo. If you don't enter the level you are on until after you have hit preview and triple checked it to see what the reader will see, it will prevent you from accidentally hitting submit before preview.

I thought your POV was perfect. So many young people dream of being famous (old people too) but they only see the good side of that life, not the horrific side. I also thought your title was perfect. You did an outstanding job with this one. It seems like I've said this a lot this week but this is one of my favorites. There is some tough competition but your piece will be a winner no matter where it places because I know God has great plans for this story.
Congratulations for ranking 9th in level two!