The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 817 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/10/12
I really enjoyed your article. It was a great story and fit the topic well. It kept my interest and was very easy to follow. Not a pro but thought it was very well written.
This is a great story. Placing a child for adoption is not easy and you did a nice job with it.

I did get a tad confused in the middle. You started out telling the story from your POV then switched to Ann's in the middle. Maybe if you had used the phrase, my daughter, in the middle it might have been clearer (or it could just be my tired brain)

This is a nice take on the topic. It feels like a true story. If so, I'm delighted it turned out well.
02/11/12
This was a good story and held my attention. It also was an emotional one.

I have worked with people who "have adopted" - but never on the other side of the coin.

Nicely done.
God Bless you~
02/12/12
This was a wonderful story and an enjoyable read. Would that all stories of this type had such a meaningful outcome and it sure does depict the theme of 'Astonishment' and the goodness of God.
Loved your story. It was touching and heartwarming. Once I started reading I couldn't stop. Weather true of not it was such a beautiful story. Thank you and God bless.
02/16/12
Congratulations! God Bless~