The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 620 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I truly enjoyed this article. It brought back memories of feeling like that Scapegoat, and crying out to God for help. Thank you and God bless.
This was really interested. At first I thought it might just be a technical description and almost gazed over it. I am so glad I kept reading. The description of the scapegoat was so vivid. Maybe if you started with that then explained the technicalities it would grab more people. The ending was great. I really liked the personal reflection. Having been both a nurse and a patient, I really could empathize with the young nurse. Really nice job.
02/11/12
This was so good. Clever way of presenting the topic. Nice job. God Bless~
You really did a great job on this one. I love the old testament and have read about the scapgoat many times. I never thought about the free one dying. I always thought about the slain one being Jesus. I know I will think about this for weeks to come. That is what a great writer does for their reader.
02/12/12
REally some different thoughts on the scapegoat, but well written.
02/13/12
What a wonderful depiction of a 'scapegoat'. You clearly presented the details of the sacrifice and that was good.But the way you transitioned into your nursing experience and yourself as a scapegoat really brought it all together. I really enjoyed your article...