The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1307 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/18/05
Well done, the change in Chester was a little predictable and sudden, but with only a few words to work with this is ended up in good shape. Thankyou for posting.
10/19/05
I really enjoyed this story! Your descriptions were great!
10/20/05
Nice depiction of how we sometimes carry the very traits we disliked the most in our parents.
10/21/05
A good turn around for Chester which the reader sort of expected. A well told story.
10/22/05
Well done! I loved the story! I loved the turn-around.
10/22/05
Clever use of dialect. Well done.
Great story! I was a little confused as to who was who when the sister first spoke. I enjoyed this! Good job!
10/23/05
This goes to show- you never know what someone else is going through. We pass each other on the street day after day and have no clue what our fellow man is dealing with. A kind word or a helping hand could mean the world to a stranger! Thanks for this beautiful article:)
10/24/05
A beautiful piece--very moving...

Congratulations sis!
10/24/05
Shannon, congratulations on your Highly Commended award. But that doesn't tell the whole story - you actually ranked 13th overall (out of 135 entries). I think that deserves a big pat on the back. Well done! With Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)