The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1239 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Aah.. what a sweet story, and even sweeter husband. This was a fun read - enjoyed it.
02/02/08
I love this! It's a very apt allegory, perfectly on topic, and the ending was just as sweet as can be for a week that practically insists on sad endings. Lovely.
I loved this fanciful story, witha cat, and a happy, surprise ending.
Oh my. That was so neat. I loved this story. You had me from beginning to end on this one.
02/06/08
Excellent story! Time to graduate to Advanced. :)
02/06/08
You drew me in and kept my attention. Loved the description of her age with the rocking of the chair to get up. Great writing.
I wish it hadn't ended so soon! This was great! I really liked the whole piece, from beginning to end. It's one of my favorites for this week, you did really good with the descriptions and the ending letter. Excellent writing! ^_^
02/06/08
Oh wow, great ending! I love this story. You did very well with this one.
Oh, I love this story, very creative. The ending is perfect. Excellent job on topic.
02/06/08
Absolutely creative. You swept me away into her world and taught an amazing lesson. Good stuff, Paula!
Not sure where this was headed, I absolutley loved the twist. SO CREATIVE. Keep up the good words.
02/07/08
Extra unordinary in a very good way. I loved it. I don't really care for dying Bill stories...but this was very good. Made me want more. Very good characterization and creative. God bless.
02/07/08
What a great story! I really enjoyed reading every word. I loved not knowing what was going on at first and then figuring it out as I read further along. A really fun and great read.
02/17/08
Wonderful story. Creative and engaging.