The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1215 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/05/06
Wonderful testimony to the way God works for us. Sometimes our Faith is the only thing left. Hope you have a running bathroom these days.
05/05/06
I especially loved your last line: "I wish I could say that I’ll never be that stupid again, but who am I kidding, love is blind." Nice job.
Great story! I was with you all the way. I too loved your last line. keep writing. Good job!
05/08/06
I loved this article.I had no idea what a honey pail was but now I know.I could feel your feelings in your writing.Good job!
05/09/06
I like this a lot, you have a very readable voice. Well done!
05/09/06
You did a great job. You kept me interested all the way to the end. Very sweet story!
05/09/06
I had to double check. Beginners? You really know how to tell a good story. And, your title is delightful. If anything would stretch love to its limits it would be the honey pail for me, that's for sure! And, I'm a nurse (groan!)!
I really enjoyed this. You created the scene and the characters very well. Probably because it was so familiar. Good job.
05/10/06
I love this. Going from a 'star struck' like teenager to living in a shack. Thanks for writing this - I enjoyed it immensely. Well written, easy to read, flows along nicely, and gives a good ending for love.
05/11/06
I loved this! I too have been in similar situations, with my Mom and her inability to say no to my Dad,(a shack in florida is where we ended up for a few months!at least it was warm!)You conveyed your feelings very well, Love will carry you through. The last line was great!
Kathy, congrats on your placement. This piece was great! I loved your last sentence...love is blind.
05/11/06
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for your win!