The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 358 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/18
Beautiful written, well done with perfect scriptures to support your entry.

Blessings~
09/13/18
Beautifully written, so well done with perfect scriptures to support your entry.

Blessings~
This is an interesting and thought-provoking article. I like where you went with it. I also think we will need our gifts in Heaven too. I can picture myself storytelling for little ones, while someone with a gift for singing will be belting out songs of worship. I have to admit, I am not sure you nailed the topic. If your first line was gone, I'd have no idea what the topic might be. Read some articles in levels 3 and 4. Many can write on topic without ever mentioning the topic word and the topic is immersed throughout the entire story. You do have a great and clear Christian message. In today's world it is too easy to just focus on one's self. You show how important it is to share God's love and Word with others. You do a great job doing so too.
And by writing this you have obeyed your scripture reference in Matthew chapter 28. Thank you so much. Blessings to you.
09/20/18
Congrats!
Blessings~