The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 366 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/21/15
This is really great! I wanted to read more.

Always remember to double space your paragraphs, and "taking us out" should have been "taken us out" in your last paragraph. Also write out the complete scripture reference and put in the whichever version you were in parenthesis: (NJKV) If you dont put anything but the scripture reference, the pop-out for the scripture will automaticly use the (ESV) version. These are relatively small things that you can use for the next time.


I especially liked this sentence,"The traumatic and sometimes horrific things we’ve suffered in the past are sometimes our “boot camp” for our future." You have a great grasp of relating the truths in the Word of God to the reader. Keep writing, and God Bless.
This piece was very engaging and has so many truths woven in it. I like your imagery and comparisons. The reader can relate to this as we each face our own battlefields as soldiers of the faith.
One sentence that stood out to me especially. "All the misery and mess becomes the ministry of freedom for our family, friends and all the people we’re destined to meet in the future." Wow!!!
I wanted to read more. Thank you for sharing this. God bless your writing as His truths pour from your pen. :)
I really enjoyed reading this. Your message is perfect for today's world. God does call us to do certain things, but he always gives us what we need to persevere. I noticed you missed some commas, especially before the word, and, when both sides of it are independent clauses. The other thing I noticed is that you started in first person plural (we), switched to second person (you), and then back again. Your words offer a great deal of encouragement. I'm sure many people will be able to relate to this. You did a fine job.