The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 722 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/26/15
Unfortunately, I think almost every family has an Aunt Marta in it. Although this is fictional, I though the story was highly relatable.
03/02/15
This story drew me in from start to finish. I wasn't sure whether Aunt Marta was a help or a hindrance in your recovery but at least she was there for your character when you had no one else. Well written story.
03/02/15
A completely believable character, and your hand in delivering this piece was superbly done! Excellent from start to end. I saw the characters before my eyes.

I wanted to jump into the story and help the MC...my heart went out to her immediately. But, also to Aunt Marta, who seemed so sadly lacking in the compassion department.

Great job here!

God bless~
03/03/15
This is a great story. So believable. I was thoroughly disgusted with Aunt Marta who was the epitome of selfishness and overweening pride. You kept the interest of the reader right along and I was relieved when after you asked for a miracle, Mike was right there to help you so that Aunt Marta could get out of your hair.
03/05/15
I really thought your story would place in the top five this week. Keep writing!
Congratulations on placing 6th in your level! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.