The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 467 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I read it and saw it as a person's dream or nightmare but don't know if this is what was intended.

The sentences seemed choppy at time. Thinking now maybe it was the punctuation.

Interesting writing.
11/07/14
This was quite detailed and intense. It's open to interpretation, for sure...and I like stories that give the reader the ability to "draw their own conclusions."

The ending, to me seemed that the "prisoner" was a "narc cop?" And, perhaps undercover?

Good work.

God bless~
11/08/14
A few punctuation/grammar issues here and there - other than that, good use of believable dialogue. Emotional intensity shines through and propels the story forward. I did have some problem understanding what was literally going on with the main character. It may be helpful to have another person read it out loud to you, so you can "hear" it from another source. Then ask them if they struggle with any part of the story.
11/11/14
You've captured so many emotions here, but I've got caught up in all the details and lost my way.
Some para breaks would signpost this story better, for your work shows great insights.