The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 881 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/20/14
Wow- what a deeply moving and powerfully uplifting inspiring testimony! The Lord brought you through your horrific time and reinforced you with a plan of grace and love.

To see your mission begin and spread with such velocity can only come from God...Thanks for sharing your story.

God bless you abundantly~
09/20/14
What a great story and testimony to God's working. I hope you get a chance to share this story with many others who need encouragement to see the why behind their trials.
As I read along there were some things that I couldn't put together. The divorce, single mom with teen age kids, husband, husbands family, and then the change of persons from "I" to "we". I especially didn't know who the "we" was.

Good use of the verse 2 Cor. 1:4.
What an inspirer you are! Well done . . .

Please consider throwing a brick for comments, critique, helpful hints and warm fuzzies!
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38643

1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Hugs and prayers, Judi
09/25/14
Congrats!

God bless~
09/25/14
What a powerful message for anyone who finds their bodies declaring war on their willpower. I've often used that verse from 2 Corinthians in funeral services, yet you have lifted this expression of comfort from purely verbal or doctrinal limitations into practical demonstrations of grace. Beautifully done.
09/26/14
Congratulations on your EC place! And, thanks for sharing this testimony of your experience through pain and hardship then on to a new ministry. Well done!
09/27/14
I just loved how you turned your testimony into a ministry.
Thank you for sharing it with us on this powerful story.
Congratulations.
10/02/14
Wonderful testimony, moving. God does speak when we are listening and you were. I was diagnosed with cancer last year and still waiting for the green light for treatment but my wife and I have been patiently and peacefully waiting on God.
Your article would have fit well in the last testimony book FaithWriters is working on - needs some editing but is still solid. May God continue to you use for His glory
10/02/14
Congrats on your EC.