The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1401 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/29/05
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. (Good grief, I sound like Lawrence Welk). But really, this piece is...wonderful!
11/29/05
Oooh, this is a well-crafted story, with a fabulous message. Most often, the 'letters back and forth' format is done very poorly - but you pulled it off brilliantly! Great entry!!!
11/29/05
I liked the way you intwined your message with the charactors. Very uniquely done and nice clear writing. God bless ya, littlelight
Yours was one of my top picks this week. Kudos!
12/02/05
Very clever way to intertwine a message in the vine story!
Very creative approach. Well done wouldn't change a thing! Great job!
12/03/05
What a tremendous article, definitely one of my top picks for the week!
12/03/05
I'm with Nina! Creative, clever and very well executed. Yeggy
12/03/05
Enjoyed the correspondence back and forth between son and parents; but, what melted me into a teary-eyed jumble of mush was the last line..."we'll be there tomorrow to help". Kudos and God Bless.
Congratulations on your win. Glad to see that the judges and I agreed. Kudos!
12/05/05
I found myself utterly captivated by your email exchanges, right away drawing in to the parallels in my own life of those seemingly little things I embrace which soon take over my life. Congratulations on a most creative and meaningful entry.
12/06/05
I don't quite get the title, but this was fun and entertaining.
Well deserved win to you, Jeffery.