The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 605 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/02/14
Awww. Loved it! What a sweet story, you had me hooked from the beginning to the happy ending! I'm such a "sappy" person and I love this type of story.

God bless
Me too--awwww! Heartwarming and really clever use of the topic!
That is one way to get a dog and a girl reunited.

It must be up to each reader to decide who the "man" was. That's OK.

If you feel close to animals, continue to have them as characters in your stories.

Continue with your good descriptions of surroundings.
Precious! I love the story and the answered prayer.
08/04/14
Very good. All animal lovers will love it. Take the time to re-read your story. I found some misspelled words and grammar errors. These were minor. As you continue to write wonderful stories, you will pick up on these, but re-reading over and over helps. Take a break, get away from it,and go back to re-reading it.. Re-read, re-read and leave it alone. I find myself always finding something. Great job.
08/04/14
I always love the animal and pet stories and this one shines as much as the heaven sent dog rescuer. Good writing and good use of the topic. I think most people will easily relate to a little girl who has lost her furry friend. Bravo.
Congratulations on ranking 7th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.