The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 564 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You followed the theme to the end.

This could have been a real live conversation. It flowed real well with each person fitting in.

You could use this as a teaching lesson about our hair.

Good layout so that it was easy to read.
This is a great take on the subject. I enjoyed reading this, and like your work very much! Keep up the great work and soon you will be moving up to the next levels.

God Bless!
08/02/14
Awww..great job with this! I loved it from the first word to the very last.

Very well done!

God bless~
I second the above, how it could have been a real conversation. I enjoyed the repartee between the three characters.

Maybe some commas breaking up the longer phrases and sentences might strengthen the way it reads.

That last part, "salt and pepper heads"... I LOVED IT!!
08/03/14
Great Job. I enjoyed the message and the dialogue. Just a thought or two as constructive encouragement. I would have liked to have seen a better "Hook" to get the readers engaged in your story. Also, show the girls characteristics instead of telling us about them. More active than passive description. Enjoyed it very much.
08/04/14
This piece is very complimentary to my full head of silver, with just a touch here and there of the old color. Thank you for making this fact a joyous positive. I was however left wondering the age of the two girls.

You have a gift from God: a good aptitude for writing, and with a little more hard work and commitment, you are going to go far! Keep up the good work! Blessings!
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
Thank You to all of you who take the time to review my articles. It helps me to become better!!

I am so very glad, Mr. Bass, that you received encouragement from the article. That was what it was intended to do...make people feel good about their salt and pepper hair turned silver.

My granddaughters are 19 and 17 respectively. This conversation could have taken place when they were in middle school or early high school.

Again, many thanks to all of you!

God Bless :)