The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 562 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/05/13
Awww! Straight from your heart to hers. Thank you for your intimate letter. Nice sentiments and your dedication of true love.

God bless~
09/06/13
I liked how you chose the letter format for your entry ... different take.

Looking forward to seeing more of your entries.

Thank you for sharing with us.


Mike
This is really sweet I could almost imagine my husband reading it to me. You had some sentences that caused me to stumble just a bit. For example:Is it possible if the love that we had for each other can be rekindled, and I can assure you that the love that I have for you has always been there, never left and has even grown.
I think if you have someone read it aloud or if you let it alone for a day or two then read it aloud yourself, if a sentence causes the reader to stumble you may want to reword it some.

Overall, you did a nice job on this romantic piece. I'm sure there are many wives who ache to see that extra love in their spouses' eyes. It was an original and creative take on the topic.
09/11/13
A touching article, it expresses an extra effort to work on a marital relationship.

Good read!

Wing His Words