The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 758 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your opening paragraph was quite original and really painted a vivid picture. You did a nice job of covering the topic while conveying an important message. God does care about us and he will never reject us. I also could empathize with the MC not liking what the mirror reflected. Nice job.
09/08/12
I too love the way you introduced your message in that first paragraph. It was a great buildup. A church filled with trash! Not a nice temple at all.
09/12/12
Great story!

We should all look at ourselves in such a way. Our bodies are temples and should be treated that way.

I don't know if this is a true story or not, but it is very inspiring!
09/13/12
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless~
Congratulations on your ribbon and for ranking 14 overall!
09/14/12
Great illustration with the dump truck filling the temple....Good job!
09/18/12
I thought your chuck filled with junk was a great application. Your message was great, and I liked that you came full circle, now being with the love of your life. Super congrats on your ribbon!!!
09/18/12
Apparently I need a little spelling practice. that should have been "truck" (not "chuck") in the above comment. :)