The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 629 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/18/12
I truly enjoyed this informative and well written entry. Its detailed account and positive message promoted and resonated truth throughout.

Nicely done. Thank you.

God Bless~
This is a really nice essay. The first paragraph is intriguing. I've really never thought about things being famous, but the way you explained it, it made a lot of sense.

Often when a person talks about too many things, I suggest they narrow it down and just focus on one. I loved what you said about the Bible, it would have stood on its own without the other examples. However, with that said the other examples were good too and writing about all three (or four) worked better than I might have guessed. The only transition I had trouble with was when you mentioned the three examples in the beginning and then jumped to the Bible.

The main thing I really question in this is that the only book we need to study is John. That way of thinking can lead down a dangerous path and into religions that pick and choose what parts of the Bible they will read. I know that wasn't your intention but I could see people taking it that way.

I really enjoyed the part about the Bible being the living word. It took on a whole new meaning to me when I read your words. You did a great job of discussing fame in a creative and different way. You also did a wonderful job of bringing your message full circle.