The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 959 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/02/12
Beautiful! Very uplifting and encouraging! I could hear the music!
03/02/12
Sing a new song to the Lord, sing His praises!

I loved this piece. Beautiful job. Thank you so much. I am sure the Lord smiled at your entry.

God Bless~
This is lovely. I like the idea of putting it into a song and would love to hear the music with it.
03/06/12
Wonderful lyricism!
The words had me tapping my foot as I read them. Good first entry. Look forward to more!
He'll give you wings when he asks you to fly. Wow that really ministered to me.The whole song did.I personally think this is inspired of the Lord. The words just hit the heart right where you need it. thank you
03/07/12
Lovely lyrics. I, too, would love to hear a melody attached. Well done!
03/07/12
Absolutely love this! It reminds me of one of my inspirational verses as of late, Isaiah 30:21, which basically says that God will lead us in the path we need to go if we will trust in Him. I love how you showed that God will give us exactly what we need to complete the tasks He lays on our hearts.

So glad to see you in the Challenge, Laura! :)

03/08/12
Congratulations! God Bless~
03/09/12
Congratulations, Laura! I was sooo pleased to hear that this placed! (I didn't have an internet connection yesterday, so I had someone look it up for me. :) Hence the late commenting.)

Not bad at all, placing on your first entry. ;)