The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1263 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/23/12
Wow, what a beautiful story. And what a joyous outcome! How interesting the many ways in which God can speak to people and heal them. To have it confirmed is an added plus, which I am pleased to see included at the end.
02/24/12
Oh what a beautifully written and touching story! Praise the Lord for His ability to reach those who hear "His voice." Amazing, this story gave me chills,and made my eyes fill up.

Compelling, poignant and filled with God's love and anointing...Thank you for this story. It will remain in my heart forever. I absolutely loved, loved loved it.

Praise the Lord, and God Bless your faithful service to Him.
02/25/12
Beautiful story, and praise the Lord! Also, I got to find out what 'febrile' means.

Good job.!
This is beautiful and gives me goosebumps!
The heat of Africa contained in one small body; the life preserving power of God contained in the still small voice. Exceptional.
Whoo Hoo Happy Dance!!!!!!!! Congratulations on another first place win!
03/01/12
I am so happy for you! Congratulations on your well deserved first place blue ribbon!

May the Lord continue to inspire you and guide you.

God Bless you~
03/01/12
I'm awed by God's still small voice and mighty miraculous intervention!

Congratulations Dannie!
03/01/12
Congratulations on your first place win!
03/02/12
This was a worthwhile read-congratulations!
03/05/12
Just read your well-composed piece. Congratulations! If this is a true, autobiographical account, I'm wondering if you're a doctor or have medical training.