The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 838 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/19/11
A great message to meditate upon. Very well written.
05/20/11
You must live in or near Ohio!!!! All we have had is days and days of rain, for weeks!!!!! I promise I will look at all those rain drops with a much rosier view:) I truly enjoyed your piece! It was very well written. Thank you for making another rainy day much better!
Ah this is so cool! Such a clever idea. Written in such a down to earth tone too. Awesome comparison to how we should be!
Oh and my teenage daughter read it and smiled a happy smile! I have added it to my favourites to read again with them as they grow!
This is probably one of my very favorites that I have read so far because it was different and it touched my heart. Such a message here! Creative thoughts and a lesson wrapped into one. I pray that I will learn to be more like a raindrop too. Something to really contemplate....Kersplat...I think a raindrop is calling my name. Thx again.:)
I enjoyed this immensely. It's hard to believe an article about raindrops could pack such a punch but your did it with ease.
05/24/11
ahhhhhh not read another yet about raindrops so it is certainly original and you have a real skill to take the ordinary and make it something very special!
thank you
05/26/11
Wow. Really refreshing commentary on raindrops. I really never thought about how much they impacted everyday life.

Congratulations for ranking 6th in your level!