The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 826 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a very touching story. I had a feeling in the beginning he was going to be autistic. You need to watch your punctuation and you used then instead of than in the beginning. But you did a good job showing what it is like to deal with autisim.
09/09/10
Really good story. You did a great job of showing the needs of autism and the way it can take control if allowed.
Great job! This story held my interest. I enjoy singing "God is in Control" myself, and like how you showed it calming the little boy down.
I did notice a lot of punctuation and grammar problems. You might be able to get rid of some of those if you read your story aloud to yourself before sending it in.
Oh! And I also like McGee and Me! :) I watched those a lot when I was younger.
Blessings!
09/09/10
Good story content, expressing well the struggles, the moods and the eventual calm in acknowledging God is in control. This is a story worthy to be told to the world so that more of us may understand the difficulty of caring for one who has special needs. God bless you.
Great story content, Tiara. I have a hard time imagining myself in that position as a mother. You did a good job making me understand what it would be like as my heart went out to both the son and the mother.