The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 981 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
It was a nice poem. It may need a little smoothing out with the meter, but other than that it was enjoyable. I only wish you hadn't put yourself down in a way with the line like a kid bluffing my way...
Give yourself more credit. You came up with a poem that fit the topic and was fun to read.
04/30/10
Yes, writing takes practice. I suggest you try to make your lines match in rhythm to make them flow smoother. Keep writing...you're learning and growing.
Great story line. I think it an exellent message to readers on this site
Great story line. I think it an exellent message to readers on this site
05/03/10
Thank you for this poem.

A note for future reference: it's best not to refer to the challenge itself in your entries. I write about this in my "Writing Class" in the forums (there's a link to the forums on this page). Would love to have you stop by!

Yay Karen! I'm so happy you received a highly commended. These challenges and comments, along with the classes in the message boards have helped me so much. I was just looking at the difference from my first entry to my most recent one. I've improved greatly. And you are doing a fantastic job too. Plus you take the time to leave so many encouraging messages on the boards. Keep up the good work, my friend and congratulations!