The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1391 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
LOL! How fun! I can just see this taking place, what a fun story! I loved the different country themed meals. Neat!
01/31/09
Ohhhhh that's funny. I wonder if the dog enjoyed it? (LOL) I guess that goes to show the best laid plans can go to the dogs.

Great story. You covered a lot of ground, but it was fun to read.
01/31/09
Nice fast pace kept my attention throughout the story. Vivid descriptions and a lot of fun!
02/02/09
Clever! I could just see her home and smell how polished it was. Didn't see the ending coming so it was a fun read.
02/03/09
This was a very entertaining story that fit the topic perfectly. Your writing seems to advanced to be in the beginner level. Great job.
02/05/09
Hi Mona. Just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry "Tiramisu with a Side of SpaghettiO's," actually did very well in the United Kingdom Challenge. You ranked 6th in Level 1. Well done.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24220

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

You definitely deserve a pat on the back. Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)