The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2391 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/12/05
That was very, very enjoyable reading, and so smartly written. Personal opinion of course, but I think that you should have posted up a level.
God bless ya!
littlelight
I really really liked this one! Not to bash anyone else's articles, but this puts a spin on the original without just regurgitating it back to me as though I were reading it straight from the Book! Thanks for sharing!
What a fun story! Good job! I loved Miriam's nonchalance as she took the food and then her brother calling, "You'll never believe this!" :-)
07/14/05
Wow, this was awesome! This is a winner in my book, and one of my favorites ever. I think it easily belongs in Advanced! Good job!
07/14/05
This was lovely! I didn't realize until near the end where in time and country I was, but that added to the whole 'wow-ness' of the experience too. Well done!
07/14/05
Very nice read and nice little twist at the end.
07/15/05
Great work! I suspect you will be saying goodbye to Beginner's level.
07/15/05
Nice touch, well written. I agree, this article belongs on another level.
Clever lead - I didn't have a clue! Great job re-telling this fishy tale!
Great job, Shari! I really enjoyed the twist. I wasn't sure if I was reading Biblical fiction or not until I got to the end, and that made it a lot of fun.
07/24/05
VERY CAPTIVATING/ANDI WILL MAKE YOU FISHERS OF MEN JESUS SAID
08/28/09
That was clever girl, I totally didn't see the twist coming. I love reading the "inside" stories of well know Bible accounts, and this one was very cool (I could almost smell those stinky fish!)