The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 882 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a beautiful tribute to an obviously much loved man. Thankyou so much for sharing it with us.
05/16/08
What a dear man he was and what a wonderful example he left for all of you to follow. Beautiful tribute!
Wonderful sentiments for a wonderful man.
What a legacy for sure. Thanks for writing this-it is a good reminder for me today.
You've done a good job of reminding us all that our example is something that outlives us and can effect others for good or bad. Thanks for sharing this tribute.
05/21/08
Lovely tribute--I only wish you'd included more, perhaps some specific incidents with dialogue, so we could get to know him better.
Very well done, what a legacy. Nice job. ^_^
What a Christian man he must have been to leave so much love behind. Wonderful example to all who knew him. I enjoyed the memories.
Your title was perfect, and you grabbed my attention right away, keeping me reading to the end. You really captured your warmth of feeling for your father-in-law.
This was a nice tribute and it is special when good legacies are passed down from one generation to another. This was nicely written.

Thank you for comment on my story. I have blind spots on this area....can you email me and tell me where I should have put question marks instead of commas. I really need help in this area. ([email protected]).
Well written personal narrative. :) I've sent you a PM to give you info on posting your title when throwing a brick. I hope it helps.