The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 915 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Touching personal narrative. Tenderly and well written. :)

God Bless.
03/15/08
This is moving and tender.

My only suggestion would be to break up the longer paragraphs into shorter ones--gives the piece better flow.

I hope you share this with any of your friend's family that you're still in touch with.
03/16/08
This is a very nice testimony to your friend. I love your title.
Laury
03/17/08
It's hard to see positive in the death of someone you love. Great job with the topic
A very beautiful, touching story. Thank you for sharing it! God bless!
03/17/08
What an awesome story, and how wonderful that you got to be the one to share the Gospel with her!
Thank you for this beautiful tribute and testimony!
How awesome is the Lord who allowed you to see Him melt a hard heart! That's not an every day thing. Thanks for reminding us why He allows some things to happen. Very good story!
03/18/08
(tears) Beautiful! You captured the pain and the beauty of a soul being saved.
Often when you write about something close to your heart, it shows in your work.
well done..**THIS SPARKLES**

Thanks for being brave enough to write this tough piece, you did it well! Keep writing.
Thanks for sharing with us that what matters most is the decision is made whether it is made in our timing or not!
Wow. Tears are welling up in my eyes. What beauty amidst the sadness. Good for you, helping your friend and her family connect with God.

Thank you for sharing this story. You greatly blessed me with this.
What a wonderfully tender story about your friend. No parent should have to bury their child, but how terrific that her mother came to the Lord!! Well done, well done.