The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1724 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this! I used to be a high school teacher and absolutely loved the boldness of students in the stories like these. Great ending. Watch proper quotation marks in a couple of places.
09/07/07
Great story and YAY for these bold students who obeyed the prompting of the Holy Spirit. Nicely done
09/07/07
Hooray!
Great story of bold teenagers. :-)
I liked the descriptions of each student, unique in personality (opposites), coming together to stand for Jesus. They complimented each other well and set the stage for others to join. You had me into the story from the start. Nice job.
Amazing how God works. My two teenage kids are struggling with this too. I could identify with your story because my children are just becoming aware of the First Priority group at school and are planning to meet at the pole! Great writing.
Congrats on 2nd place!

The title originally threw me. When I was choosing which articles to read, prior to the winners being announced, I skipped this one because I thought it was 'another marriage story'. But WOW! God Plus Two is perfect for this great story!
Great story. an unlikely couple, as God would have it, succeeding with and for Him.
Love this story! Wonderful job - congrats on your 2nd place, Laury!!
:) Cat
09/14/07
Loved the ending, it actually made me tear up a little. Congrats on your placing!
02/13/08
I remember the SYATP days of my own kids. They had it going pretty strong for several years, but now it has fizzled. This is a good discription of what my kids went through.