The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 777 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/07
What a marvelous testimony! It was definitely inspiring to read this.

I was a bit confused in a few parts--for example, why was the doctor half-dressed? And there are several other spots where I'm unclear on the timeline.

It's thrilling to read how God heals broken lives.
I loved this, an awesome testimony. Keep writing, as I know you can encourage many.
05/04/07
A great testimony! A bit of editing (correct words spell check didn't catch, i.e. were-where, mine-mind) and tightening will make this a great piece! Others need to hear what God has done for you. I'm glad you've shared it. May God use this piece to bless others. Good job!
You write from your soul and God can use you to help others. Please continue to share your thoughts & testimony.
05/08/07
A lot of events and what happened. Perhaps more reflection would have been better; e.g. a Bible verse spoke to you, but what did it say? How did it encourage or challenge you?
This is such a wonderful testimony. Very good thoughts and truths revealed. It needs some construction help, but the story is there and very encouraging.
Wahoo! Everything meant for evil God means for good. Thank you so much for sharing. Vulnerbility, as you know, is powerful. You are an ispiration to me!