The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1602 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a beautiful well written story that is the very essence of evangelism. Great job!
This story reminded me of the prayers I have prayed for God to send someone to reach out to the people I love who don't know the Lord. Sometimes when they won't listen to me, the Lord may send someone else as He did to this young man in the story. Beautifully written!
Way to Write! Highly Commended - awesome job!

May the Lord continue to guide your quill as you write for the glory of HIM!
07/28/06
Well done Valerie. Up a level now! What a delightful little story.
I really enjoyed that piece/that peace...
My Heart is what I will give. I was pulled right into the story line. AWESUM/AWESOME!
08/03/06
Valerie, this is an excellent, evangelistic story. Well done. I would really like to use it in the occasional "Faith Seekers" section of FaithWriters' Magazine (www.faithwritersmagazine.com). Would you please send me a private message to let me know if you would be willing to let us use "What Will You Give" in the October Issue. If you are willing, then I'll also need a short bio note to go with it. For examples of what I mean, have a look at any of the articles in this month's issue. Hope to hear from you. With love, Deb (Editor, FaithWriters' Magazine and Challenge Coordinator)
08/16/06
Oh, WOW, Valerie! This is beautiful!!! You did an amazing job with this story. Your imagery is wonderful and your story is EXTREMELY compelling. I loved this - congrats on the faithwriters magazine nod!!