The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1365 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/16/05
Your story is so touching. It makes me think of my own Mother's passing. Although she has returned to dust, she will "Hear" that trumpet sound when Jesus comes back to take His children Home. Thank you for sharing those last few precious minutes with this Reader. Nicely written and God Bless.
Heart-wrenching yet consoling story. Your words brought back thoughts of my Mother's death.thank you for sharing your very special moment with us.
My mother is still alive...the tears still ran. What a beautiful story. You've brought to the forefront for me the urgency of salvation. Like your mom, mine hasn't fully confessed to acceptance. Thanks for the gentle reminder. Great writing!
01/17/06
Those last hours you spent with your mom were very precious. You both felt peace at the end and you were able to give your readers an opportunity to feel this with you. Well written. Thanks for sharing.
01/17/06
Beautiful, thank you for sharing.
This was so beautifully written! Too good for words, but my heart is deeply touched. God bless.
01/21/06
Incredibly beautiful, touching story. Wonderful job, thank you so much for sharing this experience. What great hope this offers to those of us with loved ones who are not yet saved.
01/23/06
Beautifully told. Very tender glimpse of your heart. I feel honored to have read this.