The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 454 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
God's love for mankind was unconditional in his creation. All can enjoy it (his creation) whether they believe in him or not.

God's love for the world (mankind) was also unconditional. God accepted the death of his son as a sacrifice for the sins of mankind whether anyone ever believed in Jesus or not.

Since the cross though, God placed the condition of belief in Jesus as LORD and Christ and obedience to him (Acts 2:36 - 38)

The promise of God's love depends on what we do with his word.

Thank you for reminding us that God's creation is an example of God's love. (We unconditionally receive his creation.)
11/06/15
Short, but eloquent. You convey the awe we often feel; when we think of God in all His glory. How blessed we are - and you conveyed that very well.
11/10/15
Beautiful, inspiring. Add a scripture and you have a nice devotional.
This is quite lovely, poetic even. I could see it in a more typical poem format, yet it works this way too and would be perfect size for a devotion. If you've never submitted a devotion for FW, I'd urge you to do so. Your message touched my heart and reminded me how blessed I am. Congratulations on ranking 9th in level one. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.