The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 355 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/20/14
Amen and Amen!

On topic and to the point...unlimited, unmerited and enduring grace.

Well done.

God bless~
I am thankful for the blood of Jesus Christ as it cleans us from all sin. The working of the grace of God is as mysterious and it is great.

Thank you for your writing and reminding us.
Lovely . . .

Please consider throwing a brick for comments, critique, helpful hints and warm fuzzies!
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38643

1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Hugs and prayers, Judi
This is a beautiful devotion. I like how you gave examples from the real world that everyone can relate to. Your transition into the message was smooth too.

I noticed a couple of tiny things. When you quote something, even Bible verses, make sure you put quotation marks around it. The other has to do with the topic. You nailed the grace part, but the topic is love and grace. If you had added a couple of lines about how much God loves us, it would have made the topic criterion even stronger.

I'll admit that God's love was definitely implied in this great message. I liked the verse you chose too. I think you should tweak it a tiny bit and submit it to FW devotions or a devotional magazine. This is a powerful piece that touched my heart and made me think.