The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 564 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/18/14
Seems our natural response to change is always uncertainty and sometimes fear. Yet by our faith in the Lord we can look with eager anticipation for all the good things He has in store for us in our futures.
Keep on writing.
01/18/14
Lovely piece and picture of life. Thanks for sharing. Letting go of our kids as they move forward in life is not an easy thing, and you described the inner struggle well.
01/20/14
Very nicely done, and wonderfully dressed with description. I didn't see the topic shining through very strongly but still a very nice piece. Keep writing.
It was a good story with a good lesson, and right on target to the title. I didn't feel it was on target with the challenge. I had a hard time at first really getting into it, I felt to many references to my family of 5 were used, and to many never before in the beginning. The second part really took off though, and it was a good reference to life moving on.
01/22/14
I can, totally, relate to this piece. I have a 21 yr. old son and an 18 yr. old daughter, and it is hard to think of them going out on their own. With God's strength, we will all survive this inevitable path in life.

While the story itself was enjoyable and well written, I feel the topic got lost in there somewhere.

God bless and keep writing!
Congratulations for ranking first in your level and 25 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)
Oops I made a mistake you ranked 24 overall! Congratulations!