The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 740 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/13
You make some excellent points here. Christ's embassadors need to watch their behavior, because the world is watching. As long as we don't get overly paranoid about that last part, we can make an impact.

I think this would make a wonderful devotional.
11/14/13
You've nailed the topic in a powerful devotional filled with a timely reminder and message for all.

God bless~
11/15/13
It's true that the world is watching Christians! It isn't easy since we all our very human.
11/16/13
This is the truth written in gold...

Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

Hope you do well in the challenge.

God Bless!
11/16/13
Great article. Sometimes we need a reminder that our words and actions are so very important. Well done.
11/16/13
This is simply wonderful! What an important message, even if it is something we should all already know. We must remain aware at all times that as Christians we are being scrutinized. Great work.
Keep writing!
11/16/13
Thank you for your entry; it allowed me to shine the spotlight within, and apply the topic to my personal walk with Jesus.

You used a old concept that still has relevance and remains true to this day. This is logical, well written, and on topic. Good job, keep writing.
11/20/13
This is so true, thanks for your insight.