The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 819 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/13
Wow - this was such a good story, it held my attention throughout the entire piece.

Nicely done. Thanks.

God bless~
Wow! This brought tears to my eyes and gave me goosebumps. You did an outstanding job of pulling me in right away. My heart thudded as I read. I also really enjoyed the fresh take on the topic. This is unlike the other stories I've read this week, yet you still nailed the topic. Great storytelling. This is one of my favorites thus far. Keep writing!
This story shows what eyes can do. So much misunderstanding comes from today's texting and even telephone conversations.

Very well written and a pleasure to read.
 
10/15/13
I love how you tied the commonality of the strangers and showed that our connections don't always require words! Refreshing!
Years ago I was part of a civilian ministry team at Brooke Army Hospital,helping seriously burned soldiers adjust to civilians before their discharge.You have nailed a truth:eyes are windows into the soul. Through them personalities are observed. Well done.
Breathtakingly beautifully staged and written . . .
Breathtakingly beautifully staged and written . . .
Congratulations on placing 2nd in your level and 25 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
10/21/13
Congratulations! God bless~
Congratulations! You did a great job.